The Nikon D610 is the least expensive full frame 35mm sensor DSLR that Nikon makes; bringing full frame capabilities to a larger audience, while retaining Nikon’s best features. This remarkable camera will sell you the second you pick it up. Pairing up rugged construction with a quality sensor and fast tracking autofocus. It allows you the ability to use higher quality FX lenses with full frame sensor as well as DX lenses. The D610 is designed with a magnesium frame, dual SD card slots, with a redesigned shutter mechanism with 6 frames per second and 3 frames per second in Quiet Mode. A two stop Dynamic Range increase, 24.3 megapixels, and FX format CMOS image sensor with EXPEED 3 image processing engine. The viewfinder covers 100% of the image area and has a built in interval meter for time lapse. The Nikon D610 features the classic 39-point AF system complete with 9 cross-type sensors and enhanced performance in low light conditions, also supporting 3D focus tracking with the D610’s Scene Recognition facility. The Nikon D610’s 2016-RGB metering system allows you to rely upon the camera to deliver excellent exposures in a wide range of conditions. The Auto white balance system has an impressive level of reliability in different lighting situations and there is also an added benefit of the Auto 2 setting that is specifically designed to preserve a warm tone in artificial lighting conditions. The D610 is a decent choice for video; sporting a
- Nikon D610 DSLR – AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens (2204) – Snap-On Front Lens Cap – Bayonet Lens Hood – Rear Lens Cap – EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – MH-25 Battery Charger – Eyepiece Cap – Rubber Eyecup – USB Cable – Camera Strap – LCD Monitor Cover – Body Cap – Accessory Shoe Cover – ViewNX 2 CD-ROM – Nikon 1 Year USA Warranty (Camera) – Nikon 5 Year Warranty (1 Year International + 4 Year USA Extension) (Lens) – Bundle with: – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
- FX format makes a difference: The D610’s FX-format CMOS image sensor will transport your photography to new heights. Boasting a larger pixel than you’ll get in other formats with the same pixel count, it’s able to capture more light. This technical advantage has a huge impact on dynamic and image quality at high ISOs.
- 4 key assets: Vital elements for a formidable machine – FX-format sensor, EXPEED 3, Picture Control and NIKKOR
- NIKKOR: NIKKOR lenses realize the sensor’s full potential, achieving exquisite sharpness with minimized aberration, while rendering spectacular bokeh for a three dimensional look that’s true-to-life.
- EXPEED 3: The D610 takes full advantage of Nikon’s EXPEED 3, the same image-processing engine found in the D4 and D800 series, meaning it can swiftly manage the large data files that an FX-format sensor produces.